Monday 12 March 2012

Data

Follow my blog with Bloglovin?

I've recently discovered the joy that is bloglovin, and it's fantastic! I follow mostly fashion blogs, but there's some brilliant music on there too so I thought I'd join the ranks in an attempt to get my blog a little more publicity, which would be nice?


Today, I am absolutely loving this:




It's far from new (released back in 2009), but I am currently spending a LOT of time rummaging around the internet to find music that sounds like it could be featured in Drive. Obsessed doesn't even cover what I am with that soundtrack, and the film is already a cult phenomenon. I have a playlist named 'Like Drive' in which I stick anything that sounds as though it has a groovy enough beat or an 80s enough vibe; I just love that sound!

This track is great, anyway. It's got a fantastic synth enduring throughout and highly compressed and digitised vocals - what more do you want? But in all seriousness, this is a great track and catchy as hell. I will share more of my Drive-finds soon, but for now revisit Teenage Bad Girl and enjoy this by Data.