Friday 27 July 2012

Yellow

For me, there is no better colour. I've adored it since I was tiny and continue to be drawn toward yellow things.

My Pinterest is awash (somewhat unintentionally) with yellow things, so I thought it might be apt to share some of my favourite yellow-ness here.


Amazing interiors by Justina Blakeney.


The living room of Elsie Larson. Via A Beautiful Mess.


Gorgeous dress, currently on sale at Joy!


This is a photograph I took whilst on holiday in Provence in 2010. Sunflowers have always been my absolute favourite; I was overjoyed with the amount of sunflower fields there were in full bloom. It was an absolutely beautiful sight!


This image from a wedding is so simple, yet so beautiful. 

I'm going to take some pictures of the things in my life to add to this post, I really do have a lot of yellow in and around my home.

Are you drawn to a particular colour?
Jennie x

5 comments:

  1. L love yellow a lot! The sunflower pic you took is awesome Jennie. Nice to know your blog, thanks to you.:) I can't find your google follower so I add manually to my reader. Hugs!

    Nataya
    Naty Ponders Style
    Chachamisu Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amaaazing! Yellow is my absolute favourite colour! I wear yellow whenever I can - it is such a happy shade! <3 <3 <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow! As a child I never used to like it to be honest, but as I grow up I seem to appreciate its cheeriness and brightness a lot more. yellow walls would definitely be amazing.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post love!
    Since you have such wonderful style, Id love for you to stop by my blog and enter my $50 forever 21 giveaway and check out my latest posts!
    XOXO
    Morgan Brooks
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that polka dotted dress!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete