Thursday 16 August 2012

Bristol & Sheffield

These are a few shots from my camera of late, of which I have not been so good at remembering to take with me lately! Some of these are from our weekend in Bristol visiting family and friends (including the ludicrously cute picture of my boyfriend as a kid), and some others are from our day in Sheffield with friends last weekend. Both cities are so great! Lots of amazing cafes, bars and shops to pop into, and so many nice places to explore...

 









Jennie x

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, looks like you've been having some great adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! Mine is a little longer, but I've been thinking about going shorter... I've only been through both cities getting from one place to another. Next time I need to stop because I love cafes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics. That cat is so adorable.

    I hope you are having a great weekend. Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights Giveaway

    ReplyDelete