Friday 22 February 2013

Liverpool

A long overdue visit to Liverpool was paid last weekend to see my Dad's side of the family, who I sincerely wish that we saw more often. We had a lovely time drinking far too much wine and eating too many peanuts. 

The only time I whipped out my SLR was when we popped over to see a big old Navy boat thing. I've no idea what it was called, but hellicopters and things can land on it. And it's grey. That's all I've got! 



Me and my lovely Joe, by the water.


This is my Dad, staring rather intently at his beautiful sister (the blonde hair seen here on the left).


This is my wonderful uncle, Tim, and my lovely Grandfather in the background. Tim is just such a joy to be around!


Freddie, my brother, fellow ambassador of team Nikon.


Big building...?


CHEESE!


I shout "pose" and they both instantly go all 'catalogue' and lean on railings and things. Wonderful.

***

We all had such a wonderful time, and there was so much laughter. I hope it's not so long before we all see eachother again!


Jennie x

No comments:

Post a Comment